Podcast coming soon!
Traditional & Indie publishing vs. self publishing plus other helpful things
Note: Links change periodically to give you the best resources we find.
what to expect
PUBLISHING: After the initial inquiry/submission emails and signing of the NDA, we will schedule a call and talk through expectations and the process. At this time, we will decide the best plan to bring your story to life. If your story is already written, the process will be much faster than those that need assistance with crafting their story. Every author and every story is treated with the same respect and confidentiality. A detailed contract will list expectations for you, as an author, and us, as your publisher.
SELF-PUBLISHING: When you come to us with your Self-Published project - whether in manuscript stage or already on sale- we will talk through what your needs are and present a proposal for all the services needed to reach your goals.
the publishing process
• NDA is signed when idea/manuscript is sent
• Call/meeting with author is set up
• Contracts are sent and signed
• If story is written, story will go to editor/proofreader and cover design will begin (after short cover meeting)
• If story is still being written, a meeting with a developmental editor may be arranged
• If story will be ghostwritten, meetings will be set up to facilitate this process
• Deadline for release date is determined
• Cover is chosen and promotion begins
• Final edits are done and manuscript is proofread and approved by author
• Interior of the book is formatted and converted to eBook after author approval of interior pages
• Final book formats are sent to Print-On-Demand and promotion copies are ordered
• YOU ARE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR - Book is available in online sales cues
• Promotion continues - signings are set up (if applicable), social media, blog, and podcast interviews are in full force